Your personal style delivered to your doorwayShipping & Delivery
• With over 30 million customers worldwide, we send many orders each day. Your
orders are packed
in a speedy and careful manner, making sure nothing gets damaged on the way.
These are our trusted shipping service providers:
|In Germany||• DPD • UPS • Fedex • DHL • Hermes|
|In France||• CHRONOPOST • UPS • Fedex|
|In the United Kingdom||• FASTDISPATCH • UPS • Fedex|
In the EU
(except Germany & France)
|• GLS • UPS • Fedex|
• Your order is usually delivered within 7 working days.
• As soon as your order is on its way and has been handed over to one of our shipping service providers, you will receive your and tracking number via email. You can simply use your cargo tracking number to check the delivery status within the shipping service provider's tracking portal.
• We offer free delivery to your doorway for all orders above €20. For orders below €20, we charge a shipping fee of €3.99.
Not 100% happy with your order?Returns & Refunds
• You have 30 days to try on your new outfits. If you’re not happy with your order, you can simply send back any items you don’t want to keep–for free! Just follow these easy steps:
Create your Return Label
Log into your Trendyol account and create your return label under “Order
If you’ve been shopping as a guest, simply head to the “Guest Portal” to create your return label.
Click on the “Easy Return” button, select the item(s) and reason(s) for the return and confirm your selection. In case your order arrived in multiple deliveries, you need to create a return label for each delivery.
Please note: We can only accept returns with a Trendyol return label in our system. We kindly ask you to start your return process from your Trendyol account–not from your bank, PayPal, Klarna or any other payment partners.
Pack your items
Put all the items on your return label in your package. If you have created multiple return labels for multiple deliveries, please package them separately. To avoid problems in the return approval process, double check that you have added the correct items in your package according to the return label you've created. Once you have added all the items to your return package and sealed it properly, please print your return label and attach it visibly on your return package.
Drop your package at the nearest drop-off point
Take your return package(s) to the nearest drop-off point of the respective shipping service provider. You can find all the drop-off locations here. Remember to keep the return receipt from the shipping service provider until your refund has been processed.
Return Approval and Refund
Once your return package(s) is/are delivered to our warehouse, your item(s)
will be checked. After your return is approved, we will prompt your refund
and contact you.
Please note: In case your order value is below the minimum order value of €20 after your partial return or cancellation, the shipping fee of €3.99 will be deducted from your refund.
Please note: For reasons of hygiene, we accept sealed underwear and swimwear only if they have been unopened.
Shopping made easyPayment Methods
• When ordering from Trendyol.com, you can choose between the following payment options:
When will my order arrive?
As soon as your order is on its way, you will receive a confirmation email
with a tracking number that allows you to check the status of your package
within the shipping service provider’s tracking portal.
You can also simply log into your Trendyol account and click on “Order Details” under “My Orders”. Here you find the estimated arrival date of your order. You can also click here. (link: "Where is my package?")
Please note: In order to deliver your items as fast as possible, we sometimes ship your order in multiple packages on different dates.
Which shipping service provider will deliver my order?
Your order will be shipped to you from Turkey with one of our trusted
shipping service providers such as UPS, Fedex, DPD and others. Currently, it
is not possible for you to choose your preferred shipping service provider
As soon as your order is on its way, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a tracking link, allowing you to check the status of your package within the shipping service provider’s tracking portal.
You can also simply log into your Trendyol account and click on “Order Details” under “My Orders”. Here, you will find the estimated arrival date of your order.
Please note: The shipping service provider will not request any additional VAT or duty charges on delivery.
Which countries do you ship to?
Trendyol is currently shipping to 27 European countries and there are more
to come. Find a list of the countries we currently ship to below. If you are
located in one of those countries, enjoy your shopping experience with
Trendyol! If not, please be patient for now, we hope we will be able to also
deliver straight to your door soon.
*Germany, Netherlands, France, Great Britain, Belgium, Spain, Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Luxembourg, Finland, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, Slovakia, Greece, Romania, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Malta, Bulgaria, Slovenia and Lithuania.
I placed my order as a guest, how do I return it?
If you placed your order as a guest and want to return it, you can click here to create a return label.
Simply follow these steps:
1. Enter the email address you used to place your order and the order number you received by email.
2. Proceed to the “Order Details” page by entering the verification code sent to your email
address. (Please note: It may take a few minutes for the verification code email to show up in your inbox.)
3. Click the “Easy Return” button.
4. Select the item(s) and return reason(s) and confirm your selection. (Please note: You also need
to select the number of items to be returned, if you purchased two or more of the same item as part of the same delivery.)
5. After confirming the selected items, you will see the return instructions. At the bottom of the page, you will find the nearest drop-off points for your package.
6. You can download and print out the return label on the "Order Details" page.
Where can I get a Return Label?
After creating your return request, you can access your return label as follows:
• Click on the "My orders" page and download your return label.
• After the return label is created, you will receive it by email.
Please note: For more information on the return process, please click here
If you placed your order as a guest and want to return it, you can start the process here and create your return label.
Do I have to pay for returns?
Returns are free of charge in countries with dedicated drop-off locations of our shipping service providers. In all other countries, you will have to pay the return fee.